Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Release Day!

Finally!

The compilation of parts 1 & 2 of The Apartment is now available in one book! What's even better, this version has TWO extra stores at the end that give us a little peek into the future with Ethan and Lily (and any other little critters that might come along).

I've also heard that there is a rumor circling at my publisher (a rumor of a rumor, if you will) that this is the copy that will HOPEFULLY go to print. I'm crossing my fingers that this is true, because even though this is my third release now, I think it will really feel official once I have a copy that has pages I can flip through. I don't know why I feel that way, because I just adore how much more convenient my kindle is and how less expensive the digital books are.

Maybe it's because you can't autograph a kindle, and if this goes to print then I will have something to sign for all of my six adoring fans. Yay!

Anyway, go get yourself a copy of The Complete Affair. All of the links to retailers are on my books page. (And keep your fingers crossed with me that there will be a paperback of this some day as well!)





Also, check out the kickass teaser pics my publisher had made. Beats the hell out of that crappy one I posted on here back on my first post! 







No comments:

Post a Comment