Monday, July 13, 2015

NOW AVAILABLE IN PRINT!!!

I'm thrilled to announce that my first novel is now available in paperback! My publisher has put out a print version of The Complete Affair, which is both parts of The Apartment in one HUGE book, and also includes two extra scenes at the end that weren't available in the original two books. 


ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL??? *sniff*
It's only available to order online, you won't see it in stores, but I am so proud of this I can't even begin to explain it. It costs a little more than I'd expected, but once I got my hands on a copy I can see why. This book is ENORMOUS and the quality of the cover and binding is exceptional. So in case any of you out there have been waiting for a paper version or just want a copy for your shelves, you can order this online at both Amazon and B&N and it will be shipped to you in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment