Sunday, November 2, 2014

First Post!

Hello there!


I've finally gotten around to throwing one of these blog thing-a-ma-jiggys together, and it's sadly still under a lot of construction. I have a terrible habit of over-tweaking and adding to things that I'm working on. (I'd never get around to playing Sims back in the day, I spent the whole time building and decorating the perfect houses!)

So, a brief introduction if you have somehow stumbled here without knowing who I am. My name is Amanda Black and I'm a newly published author of erotic fiction. Currently my books are only digital, no print, but I'm hoping that will change in the future. However, if you don't have an e-reader, you can still read a digital book on anything you are viewing this blog from. There are kindle apps for smart phones and you can even pull it up on your computer. Don't let not having a kindle or nook keep you down!

I have one book available for sale at the moment and the sequel is actually being released next week. You can visit my books page for more info but I will also be posting more about them soon. I also plan to post any old thing that strikes my fancy, as well as insider facts & tidbits about the inspiration for my books.

If you have any questions along the way feel free to leave them in the comments section and I will try to get back to you.

More posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment